Key Characteristics Of AngularJS:
Scope: Those are model-relevant objects. The controller and vision are glued between.
● Services: AngularJS is supplied with several related services. There are individual-ton objects that are only instantiated in the app once.
● Filters: Pick a subset and return a new list of objects.
● Guidelines: Guidelines are DOM element identifiers, including elements, properties of the DOM, CSS, and many more.
● Templates: This is the perspective that the controller and model knowledge provides. This can include one file (for example, index.html)
● Route: The switching view definition.
● Model View Some: MVW is a design pattern that separates an application into separate sections called Model, View, and Controller.
● Deep Link: The deep link helps the application state be encoded in the URL to be bookmarked. You can then restore the application to the same state from the URL.
● Injection Dependency: AngularJS has an integrated injection dependency subsystem that allows the developer to build, recognize and evaluate appliances quickly